i-medicus solely provides the telehealth technology and does not provide medical advice or healthcare service. Our treatment of Patient Personal Information is governed by our agreements with our Customers, including our Provider Terms of Service and HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (our “Agreement”). If you are a Patient of one of our Customers, we may retain your Personal Information on behalf of that Customer. If you have questions about how we process your Personal Information, we encourage you to contact your Provider or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Personal Information” is any information that is linked or reasonably linkable, directly or indirectly, to an identified or identifiable individual, such as your name, email address, IP address, and telephone number.
The categories of Personal Information that we collect about you depends upon your interactions with us and how you utilize the Services. For example, we may collect information in the following ways:
• If you download material or browse through the Website, our servers automatically collect certain information about you which may include: (a) the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; (b) the browser software you use and your operating system; (c) the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Website; (d) the Internet address of the device you used to access the Website and the location from which such access occurred; and (e) the time(s) when you accessed the Website.
• If you download and use the Mobile App, we and our service providers may track and collect application usage data, including, but not limited to: the date and time the application on your device accesses our servers, the browser software you use and your operating system, and what information and files have been downloaded to the application based on your device number. When using certain functions via our Mobile App, we may use your location information if your mobile device uses global positioning system (“GPS”) technology, trackers or other location tools, if you allow your device to provide this information to the Mobile App. We will use this information to estimate your location and to provide you with more personalized content and/or services.
• Voluntary Collection:You may voluntarily enter or otherwise provide information to us while using the Services, such as through our registration page (e.g., name, postal address, email address). You should not provide any information that you do not want to be retained by us.
We may use or disclose the information we collect to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it or we collected it, such as to:
• maintain your Patient Profile;
• respond to your support requests and address your questions and concerns;
• to authenticate your identity and allow you to view, complete, and sign documents while using the Services;
• provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• improve, market or promote our products and services;
• compile, synthesize, generate and analyze anonymous usage and other aggregated information to improve the Services;
• make product and service recommendations to you;
• to detect security incidents, to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to comply with our policies and procedures; and
• to comply with our legal, regulatory, and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising and/or defending legal claims, responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations, and to comply with applicable state and federal laws.
We may also use or disclose the information we collect for any other purpose we describe when we collect your information or to which you consent. i-medicus does not sell or rent the information you choose to provide to us to any third party. Also, we will not disclose the information you provide to us to any third party without your consent, except (a) as required or permitted by law; (b) to our independent contractor(s) who host, maintain or service our website and the Mobile App; and (c) to service providers where the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS: I-MEDICUS DOES NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED FROM SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE MOBILE APP. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, DO NOT SEND I-MEDICUS ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, NAME AND/OR CONTACT INFORMATION.